Hi everyone, Thanks for the love you are showing me during this harsh moment. Like Adrienne Smith, I have come to the knowledge that I have a wonderful blogging community.
Every arrangement has been made and we are kicking off to the village in a few hours from now. I’ll be back shortly after burial and will surely give you details including whether or not the niche site was sold. Check out this post for what I’m talking about
This week, we have my very good friend Abhi from India. Abhi is one of those who quickly caught my attention on BlogEngage. I remember him winning up to 4 BlogEngage contests and another on probloggingsuccess last year 2012. That crowns him up as a very hard working and smart blogger.
Meet Abhi Balani
Abhi Balani is a part time blogger and soon is going to be a computer engineer. His main blog is OddBlogger.com which he started to help out new bloggers and shares his blogging experiences, blogging & SEO tips on it. He is also knows as OddBlogger as of now. Other than blogging, he loves reading blogs as well. He tries to keep himself up with latest technlogy and gadgets.
Some recommended blog posts
- How to annoy people while promoting your blog
- Writing Tips at a Glance
- Top 10 questions that bloggers should ask to themselves
- SEOPressor V5
- WordPress Theme Giveaway (5 themes)
- 5 Smart Ways To Make A Comeback to Blogging After A Lengthily Absence
Some guest posts by Abhi
- 10 Reasons – Why I Will Not Visit Your Blog Again
- Good Blogger And A Good Blog: What Makes Those?
- How did I get 380+ comments on my first guest post?
- 10 reasons why I will not accept your guest post?
- 10 Things That Make You Look Like a Spammer
- How did I win my first 5 blogging contests back to back
Meet him on Social media
Time to engage with Abhi Balani
Shoot Abhi questions. Maybe on how he did to win 5 contests in 2012. Give him a lift and share this post on social media.