Adsense revenue is practically one of the things most bloggers strive to improve every day. Though many blogs don’t generate any reasonable amount with Google Adsense, there is still a huge demand for adsense account by bloggers.
I have been making some drops of money with Adsense on this blog. Whatever the amount, it is big enough to maintain the domain name and the hosting of this blog. I can even buy plugins, templates, etc with the money. In this post, I shared one of the payments I got from Google through Western Union.
Recently, I have been doing one thing in my adsense account that leads to an increase in Click Through Rate (CTR) and revenue. That’s the same thing I want to share with you so you too can increase your adsense revenue.
This is pure legit. Do it with no worries that you may run into trouble with Google. In fact, Google has made this feature available and flexible so that it can be used at any time. However, I want you to use the other corner of your brain to milk more revenue with it.
This little trick is not about ad type, ad size or where to position your ads. It’s not about how to increase traffic. It’s about generating more legitimate clicks from your current traffic.
How I increase my Adsense Revenue without an increase in traffic
Now this is slick! You may start pulling off your hairs for having not been doing it before. It has to do with partially providing a cure for a disease suffered by most Internet users.
Banner Blindness is the disease!
According to wikipedia, Banner blindness is a phenomenon in web usability where visitors to a website consciously or subconsciously ignore banner-like information, which can also be called ad blindness.
Most Internet users suffer from this blindness. That explains why though some banners are so prominently displayed, most visitors don’t click it. They unconsciously or consciously ignore them.
Now from my recent experiment, I discovered something and I’m excited about it. Most adsense ads that are wild spread soon start getting less attention from users. Some banners kept showing up on same sites for a couple of days or weeks. This reduces your chances of increasing your adsense revenue. You get few or no clicks from both repeat and new visitors who have clicked that ad on one website somewhere. Have you visited 10+ blogs and found the same ads on them? Users often ignore banners they have seen a couple of times.
My solution that increases adsense revenue
Most of these banners and ads I see on other blogs will also show up on my blog. For the most part I allow them for 1 – 2 days. If they try to come up the third day, I simply block them. Once this is done, Google will feed my blog with something completely unlike others. This makes my blog different and attracts clicks to these freshly different banners. This works well to increase my CTR.
How to block ads on your blog
- Get the target domain name for the ads. DON’T click ads on your blog.
- Login to your Google Adsense account
- Click Allow & blog ads top menue
- Enter the URL (without http://) in the form field provided.
- Click Block URLs
Watch how the Adsense ads on your blog get replaced by a set of new and fresh ads. This will certainly attract more clicks from your visitors increasing your adsense revenue.
Now try this and let’s see how much money you can make. Share this post on social media. Also leave a comment to let me know what you think.
You Might Also Like
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- UNPRECEDENTED: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Other Big Sites’ Readers!
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is a Great Internet Marketing Tool
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- Invest $1,000 In Kingged.com, Get Paid $1,300 [30% ROI]… Without Doing Anything Else
- 7 Tips for Blogging Success – #6 Is Often Ignored By Everyone