Google Webmaster Tools is a great tool for webmasters. The unfortunate thing is that most webmasters and bloggers don’t know it. It’s a powerful platform through which you can see into your SEO strategies and improve big time.
In this post, I want to show you a smart way to gather vital information from your Google Webmaster Tools Search Traffic section and push your site up to page 1.
Log on to your GWT account and select the site you want to boost its ranking. What we want to do is get the keyword that brings the most impressions, get the article to which it pulls traffic and optimize it for better ranking. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?