Website traffic, blog commenting and social media sharing and some of the crucial things bloggers and website owners are looking for every single minute. How do you feel if for 1 week, no one comes to your blog, no want leaves a comment and no one even bothers sharing one of your articles on Facebook or Twitter? I’m sure you won’t be free from worries and feelings of disappointment.
Whatever the case, I’m going to visit your blog, leave a comment and share one or more of your articles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. I guarantee this is going to give you some extra exposure and traffic.
Do you really want my visit and engagement on your blog?
I’m surely going to visit your blog, comment and share your articles but these 7 conditions must be met.
- Your blog template must be good looking. Sincerely if you have some scrapped free thing with no iota of good work, I will not act on it.
- Your articles must be recommendable. Mind you! I’m not going to share just anything to my network. The least I can share is a good article. If you make it exciting, I’ll share and share.
- You need to have a self hosted blog. If you are running a sub-domain on WordPress or Blogger, I won’t even visit except your content is exceptionally good.
- If you are blogging on politics, porn or have some criminal kind of contents, don’t even bother. I’ll not be on your blog.
- Sign up to my list. The simple reason you should do this is to download the mind blowing Blog2Cash report. You really need to read this short but eye opening and revealing report.
- You should share this post with your friends. This is quite normal. This is win-win deal. Share this post using the social sharing bar below. I’ll be excited
- You must leave a comment on this post. That’s naturally the only way to let me know about your blog. Leave your URL in the comment box. Let me know if you’ve shared this post on your social media profiles and if you’ve signed up to my list.
— Enstine Muki (@enstinemuki) January 28, 2013
Why am I doing this?
Well, in blogging no one can succeed as an Island. It’s my desire to support and promote my readers. I might not have been on your blog in recent times. This is a more organized way to get me to it and let me do some sharing.
Over to you – share this article using the buttons below and leave your comment. I’ll be on your blog for a reciprocal action
img src : freedigitalphotos.net
You Might Also Like
- Noteworthy Role Of The Best Keywords For SEO In Blogging
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- 3 Key Things To Keep In Mind When Guest Blogging
- Is This The Absolutely Best Social Sharing Automation Tool? It Just May Be!
- Authority Bloggers: 5 Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know