Hi everyone, this week, we are meeting a friend and good blogger from Nigeria. Joe is an common face arround and a very active blogger. He has featured on my blogs as guest authors providing in-depth content for his readers.
When it comes to blog commenting, just does not joke about it. His comments often challenge the entire blog post.
Meet Efoghor Joseph Ezie
Efoghor Joseph Ezie is a professional nurse-turned-business-manager. He started his internet journey precisely in 2009 with the creation of his health related site, www.africannursesforum.com with an attached blog www.aficannursesforum.com/blog . Thereafter, he tried his hands on several blogs in different niches like business, sports, politics, relationships, etc. He made mistakes along the line and also gathered lots of experiences from his mistakes.
After several attempts to make it online failed, Efoghor refused to be discouraged; he moved on with life and continued to work assiduously, trying to figure out what really works perfectly online. Eventually in November 2011, he came up with his business blog, http://www.bizsuccessguide.com which has remained relatively popular ever since its launch. This blog has opened his gateway to making money online.
Efoghor has been featuring a lot of popular bloggers on Bizsuccessguide, with a resolve to help give exposure and popularity to his fellow bloggers as a way of contributing his own quota to the success of others. You can get in touch with him if you think you have all it takes to be featured in his interviews section. He believes that life is too short for one to leave without making a positive impact. He is therefore desirous to touch several lives before saying goodbye to this planet earth.
He loves creating quality content, making good friends and keeping them. Joseph is a trusted friend; and he equally has lots of friends in the blogosphere. People like Harleena Singh, Chitraparna Sinha, Adrienne Smith, Atish Ranjan, Don Caprio, Oluwaseun Babajide, Babanature Yakubu Momoh, Desmond Mavtrevor Nwosu, Sue Neal, Lisa Buben, Obasi Miracle, Brian Belfitt, Tomlinson Kharim, Bashir Ahmed, Lahaul Seth, Jane Sheeba, Ammar Rafeeq, Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai, Thoedore Nwangene, the list is endless. He loves people and people also love him.
Joseph did not stop with the creation of Bizsuccessguide; he does not consider himself financially successful online yet. In July 2013, he came up with the popular site Tweetlow.com where members help one another gain legitimate human twitter followers. The site has really been useful for gaining more retweets for twitter messages.
Efoghor is still trying to bring in some innovations into online business, and recently he created a micro-jobs site http://www.mygigerr.com which is a platform where bloggers, freelance writers, web designers, etc can make money from home. Mygigerr is fashioned after Fiverr but with better flexibility in terms of fixing prices for your services and making more money rendering your specialized services on the site.
He is considering trying his hands on domain/website flipping and niche websites too. He wants to tap the unlimited internet resources and utilize all available opportunities. Efoghor Joseph believes that limitation does not really exist, so long as you are determined to make things work. He simply thinks all things are possible.
Some Recommended Articles on Joseph’s Blog
- How to Use Best Website Hosting to Put Your Blog Ahead of the Pros
- How to Start Real Estate Investing and Retire Early and Rich
- Should You Implement a Self Hosted Server for Site Speed Optimization?
- 4 Rules For Investing in Stocks: Warren Buffet
Some of his Most Popular articles:
- Top 25 Bloggers in Nigeria to Watch Out For in 2014
- Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Blog Posts?
- Pagerank Update: Is Google Going to Scrap Pagerank?
- How You Can make Money From Home on Mygigerr My Latest Website
Connect With Joseph on Social Networks
- Connect with him on: Facebook
- Connect with him on: Twitter
- Connect with him on: Google+
- Connect with him on: Stumbleupon
You Might Also Like
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging