Hello! welcome to my blog today and Happy New Year. This is my first post on my blog this year so I think I should give you a summary of what happened last year 2012. My story may not be the “WOW” type but I think it’s going to get someone encouraged. This is something like an income report.
Yes! you just read $29000+ in the title. That’s correct. In about a year and a few months, I was able to generate that amount. That may just be half of what you get in 30 days but I’m sure in your first year, $29000 was not your figure.
Shortly after my wedding in 2009, I tried my hands on Internet Marketing and like every other newbie without proper coaching, it was disaster. I ran helter-skelter. It was an unfortunate situation that I was listed with the plenty. But this changed when I made a comeback in May 2011.
The return of the unsuccessful newbie
In May 2011, I returned to IM with a different mindset. It all became clear to me that one of the ways to be sure of an income online is creating your own product. That let to the birth of EasyRetweet. Here are some income figures:
- EasyRetweet credit sales (including ad space and sponsored listings) : $13000+
- SocialAdr: $119.91
- TweetAdder: $466.5
- Clickbank (including CashDonator): $633
- SeoClerk: $165
- Fiverr: $656
- ViralBird: $365.99
- Jvzoo : $83.59
- E-Junkie: $28
- Google Adsense: $180.36
- MarketHealth: $42
- EasyRetweet sales (Yes, I sold the site): $13500
Expenses were under $200 mainly on domain names and Hostgator Baby shared hosting
Traffic in 2012
My main source of traffic in 2012 was social media: Facebook Fan Pages and Groups, Twitter and Google+. The main Twitter Apps I used were: EasyRetweet, JustRetweet and TraffUp. These are retweet apps capable of bringing tremendous results.
Blogging in 2012
While my blogging journey effectively started in August 2012, the domain name EmFastIncome.com was registered in February same year. It served mainly as testing ground for my plugins and php script. Following a firm step to start blogging, my first post went live on 21st August 2012.
Just like you and many other bloggers, I plan to make this year more successful in three ways:
- Build a profitable list. It’s said there money is in the list
- Take my blog to the next level through provision of more exciting contents, commenting, guest posting, networking, etc
- One of the reasons of selling EasyRetweet was to focus on and sponsor an offline app for a timber company in my country. This project is in a remarkable progress and my client is very happy with results.
Now over to you
What was your own year like? I’m sure you got more attractive results. Please share with us in the comment box. I’ll love to read your story too. Do also share this with your friends on social media – Twitter, Facebook, etc. I’ll really appreciate.
Img src: FreeDigitalPhotos
You Might Also Like
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips