Blogging is one of the most exciting and rewarding activities online today. With WordPress blogging script, it is easy to setup a blog or two within a few hours. While most bloggers blog to earn income, others blog for several other reasons. Whatever the motivating factor, no blogger will want to be the only reader of his/her blog.
Everyone wants to be known, mentioned and turned to for expertise. As a matter of fact, if you want to generate income blogging, one of the things you must not consider with levity is your Alexa ranking. Generally, this is considered a factor indicating how popular your blog is. If you want to attract advertisers to your blog, you must develop working strategies to bring your your ranking as low as possible.
Today, I want to review Kiesha Easley’s recent publication called 10-week GamePlan. In this book, she teaches you in very actionable steps how to build a top 100K blog in 10 weeks and how to generate income blogging.
Who is Kiesha Easley and why should you read her book?
Kiesha Easley is currently the brain behind WeBlogBetter and a holder of a Master of Arts in English. She is a graduate of the University of Toledo and has been published on Twitip.com, Examiner.com, Associate Programs, EzineArticles.com and other sites, as well as guest posting for Fuel Your Blogging. Her experiences and expertise in writing and blogging are comfortably reliable. She is one you can fully rely on when it comes to starting a new blog and creating an identity and a brand around it. Kiesha is someone who knows what she is doing and her product has helped many achieve success in blogging. She is a very nice person to network with and a real person you can talk to.
10 week game plan review
This 118-page step-by-step book is based on the author’s experience running the Surviving the Blog Reality Blog Contest. Contestants had the tough task to create a blog and take it to top 100K listing on Alexa within 10 weeks. At the end of this 10 week contest, the winning blog had a Google Page Rank of 2 and an Alexa ranking of 96,121.
In this book, you are carefully taken from week 1 to week 10. At the end of each week, you are given a set of tasks to complete which will make sure you take your new or existing blog another step ahead. Kiesha will not draw conclusions without showing you how to make money with your blog. This is what the contestants did not get.
10 week GamePlan has been described as “a complete roadmap from zero to hero with very detailed explanations of the ‘how’ and ‘what’, perfect for beginners to follow along” Andy Bailey
This book is for you
- If you’re a new blogger.
- If you’ve been struggling to get your blog off the ground.
- If you need a blueprint for your company blog.
- If your blog is within 100k and you still ain’t able to make money.
Every week you’ll learn something new. If you put what you learn into action, you’re sure to see immediate results.
I have personally gone through this book and I’m so impressed with what’s inside. Kiesha is result-driven. No stories! She takes you from one action through results to another action. Each week, you get applications and services that market and drive traffic to your blog.
If you are new or struggling blogger, this is exactly what you need. Just go for it.
I spoke with Kiesha about you (my readers). I asked her if she could cut down the price for you and happily she did. Use the coupon code EMFASTINCOME and you get 25% off . Click here to get your copy
Why you should download your copy today
- This book is written by someone with a solid and verifiable background.
- The steps and tasks detailed herein have been tested and found to produce required results.
- You will find solutions to the main problem faced by many bloggers today – traffic
- You will be taught the secrets the ‘big guys’ use to generate income from their blogs.
- The author is real and can be reached for assistance anytime
You Might Also Like
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services