I don’t know about you but I’m sick and tired!
I’m not a pro blogger though. My blogging journey started some two months ago and I have struggled to create an impact. While moving on, I have read tons of blog posts and have come across very interesting bloggers especially on the famous blog Engage platform.
During this time, four women bloggers have impressed and positively influenced me big time.
In no order:
And men bloggers? Oh yes! I’ve got really amazed by a couple of them but I save the list for the next dinner.
But I’m sick and tired!
Wait! One question for you …
Are you fake or real ?
- Don’t have an identity
- Copy contents from other blogs
- Copy ideas from other blogs and don’t work hard to make them different
- Copy titles from other blogs
- All they do is copy and paste
Don’t be fake …
Try as much as you can to create your brand. Be unique and be known for it. Don’t only strive for useful contents. Go beyond and create contents that make readers anxious.
What makes me very disappointed…
Recently, I deleted some blogs off my list. Yes! I’m never going to visit those again. These are just a bunch of lazy people who are taking blogging for the lazy man’s job. All they do is grab others’ articles, spin and resubmit on their blogs. Haven’t you noticed just the same kind of contents on some blogs – SEO, TRAFFIC, SOCIAL MEDIA, etc. These are broad subjects to develop killer contents but some guys are just too lazy or simply just kidding. The SEO post on blog A is just an inverted copy of what was published on blog B. Just some crazy stuff.
I’m not telling you to re-invent the wheels. You should not also copy and paste! If you tell me there is no way you can create unique contents, then quit while it’s early.
Are you also tired? Having you noticed this too? My readers and I are anxious to read your comment below. Please also share this article with your friends on facebook,Twitter,Linkedin and Google+
You Might Also Like
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?
- Noteworthy Role Of The Best Keywords For SEO In Blogging
- 3 Methods You MUST Avoid In Making Money Online
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Make Money on the Web Ideas: What You Should Know
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!
- 3 Key Things To Keep In Mind When Guest Blogging
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation