One big reason you are reading this article is because you need a website traffic source to add to your list. As blogger, you want more information on how to increase blog traffic. We all need traffic don’t we? Without traffic, our websites and blogs will only be useless chunks of files on some remote server. The success of every blog depends on the type of traffic it gets. Generally, there are two sources of website traffic :
- Search Engine
Well, I’m not going to dwell on these sources. I want us to see one traffic source that has been neglected by many Internet Marketers. This has worked so well for me and helped me get over 2000 Real Facebook fans and 2000+ Real Twitter followers within just few weeks. It’s one of my ways to increase blog traffic.
For some users, 2100 fans might not be a reason to celebrate but that’s not the point. 2100 fans in few weeks could mean 1000s more fans in a short period. As we know, more engaging social media followings, more traffic and more money.
Now let me ask you a silly questions
If you were given $50 to spend on advertising, how would you spend it to increase blog traffic?
You are surely going to think PPC, banner space on some high traffic site or some commonly used advertising model. But I have something to suggest. Something that has worked and is working for me.
What you get with this method
- More and more real Facebook likes
- More and more real Twitter followers
- More and more G+
- More and more Tweets
- More and more Backlinks
- More and more hits
- And of course, more and more traffic
How to increase blog traffic by sponsoring blog contests
Today, bloggers are becoming increasingly aware of the endless list of advantages that comes with running blog contests on their blogs. If you have been on the blogosphere these days, you’ll agree with me that contests are popping up every now and then on countless number of blogs.
I see this as an opportunity for smart bloggers to jump on board and squeeze traffic and more of the things I mentioned above to their advantage.
Which blogs to sponsor contests on
Now, I don’t advice going round throwing money on any blog. You have to know what you are looking for. I’ll advice you to:
- Sponsor contests on blogs in your niche
- Sponsor contests on relatively popular blogs with good traffic and alexa ranking
- Ask the blog owner to add your bio info on the contest page
More advantages of being a contest sponsor
- Of course, this will improve traffic to your blog. Yes! it does handle the question on how to increase web traffic.
- Network and build solid relationships with other bloggers.
- Help establish your brand.
Increase blog traffic by sponsoring contests on my blog
One of the ways I get traffic to my blog is hosting monthly contests. This is indisputably another solution to the issue of how to increase blog views. From statistics of this contest and many others, and some feed back from my sponsors, I can confidently guarantee good results to my subsequent sponsors. If you want to be one of my next sponsors, please contact me.
The only reason I’m posting about this on my blog is because I have used it in the past (and still using it) with very exciting results. I have sponsored a couple of Giveaways run by fellow bloggers and I’m very satisfied with the results.
If you want an additional traffic source to increase your blog traffic, I recommend given some thoughts to sponsoring contests on other blogs.
Now, let me hear from you. Have you sponsored contests before? What were the results? Do you think this is one way to increase blog traffic? will you be one of my sponsors? Please, share in the comment box.
You Might Also Like
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- 3 Methods You MUST Avoid In Making Money Online
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- 7 Blogs Every Serious Content Marketer Must Read!
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- 10 Ways To Earn Money Online From Your Blog