We all know that pagerank is very important , every blogger hopes that his blog pagerank increase , there are lots of benefits of having a high pagerank on your blog, here are some benefits of having a good pagerank :
- The higher the pagerank is , the better your blog will perform in the search results
- If your blog has a high pagerank, Google and other search engines will index your content faster
- If you want to make money off your blog , your blog needs a good pagerank because advertisers use your pagerank as a basis for ad placement.
Well Pagerank is a key to credibility it’s like a badge of honor , the higher your pagerank score is the more advertisers will pay you that’s why you really should work hard to increase pagerank.
Many bloggers work hard to increase their blog pagerank but most of them fail because they aren’t doing good link building strategies, if you want to get traffic for your blog , you really should consider building quality backlinks from high authority sites , there are some bloggers that keep building backlinks but their blog pagerank doesn’t increase , here are 5 deadly reasons why your blog pagerank doesn’t increase !
This is the biggest mistake that bloggers make is that they keep building nofollow backlinks , nofollow backlinks don’t boost your pagerank at all , if you want to get some link juice that is mandatory to increase pagerank you should consider from now building only dofollow backlinks the more dofollow baklinks you build the higher pagerank your blog will get !
#2 You don’t care about SEO ( search engine optimization)
Probably this is the worst mistake a blogger can do , if you don’t care about search engine optimization then you are missing a big and most important part of traffic ! If you want to increase pagerank you really should consider optimizing your blog for the search engines ,the best ways to SEO your blog are keyword research, quality backlinks and guest posting .
#3 You don’t update your blog regularly
This is another important process that you should take care of , Google rewards blogs that post new content regularly , update your blog at least once a week ,But don’t do the mistake that I was doing , when I was on blogger I kept updating my blog with new content everyday and this prevented me from building baklinks and writing guest posts ! I think posting a new article each week is alright !
#4 You don’t write quality content
If you do all the above tasks , then probably you don’t write interesting articles that your readers would enjoy , If you want to improve your writing skills , do read other professional blogs and notice the way the use the language ! this will certainly help you in write better content that will rank higher in the search results
#5 You don’t Guest blog on other sites
Yes guest blogging is the most effective way yet , to supercharge your pagerank , I really recommend you to submit a guest post to a high authority site at least once a week ! Guest blogging is beneficial for your blog as well as your writing skills !
These were some mistakes that I used to make when I was a super newbie, I hope they would be a reason to change some of your habits, it would be great if you share with us your thoughts in the comment section !
You Might Also Like
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- Make Money on the Web Ideas: What You Should Know