No! I don’t mean you shoot yourself. Don’t pull the trigger yet. Hold on and listen to me.
You are currently your own boss right? You have been blogging full time or doing some sort of business full time online. Things have been great in the past. You were able to pay your bills and had extra time to catch fun.
But Google stroke with the power of a simple bird they call hummingbird or maybe it was penguin that dealt mercilessly with you and all your pages are buried on page 100,000 of SERP.
No more sales, no more commissions and your bills keep increasing. You look so worried now!
Back to another 9-to-5 job!
This may not sound good but if your current business is really not doing well, you may have to go get a job that pays you more money. Well, another option may be to try to figure out what went wrong and fix it.
What will you do?
Go get a 9-to-5 job ?
Try to fix the issues that went wrong?
Please share your views in the comment box
Next time …
Don’t rely soly on Google again. Build alternative sources of traffic ;
- Expand your social medial reach so you keep getting more traffic from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Build a list so you can always mail to it and get traffic
NB: This post is so short so you can have time to read it and leave a comment. Let me know what you would do if you found yourself in this fix. Share your thoughts in the comment box
You Might Also Like
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- 10 Ways To Earn Money Online From Your Blog
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions