It’s another week on EmFastIncome and we have an interesting blogger on board. Missy has been in this business for years and surely has something packaged for us. She has been one of my guest authors on EasyRetweet (sold out) and I’m glad to feature her today and this week.
Before I get to details about this wonderful blogger, some of you guys have noticed a slide drop the way I post content on this blog. This is because I’m focusing more efforts on my new blog and some other stuffs offline. That’s why this blog is on sale
However, I have contacted some guest publishers on this blog and some of them have submitted contents that will be published the days ahead.
Meet Missy Diaz
Missy Diaz is an avid web content provider having been published on thousands of sites and blogs since 2008. She is affectionately known as Super Blogga on Twitter because she is a workhorse of a writer who is prolific on many topics and niches – one day she might be writing about SEO and the next, she might be writing about health insurance and yet another day it might be food or fitness. Hence the Twitter nickname.
Missy got her start writing blog posts for eco friendly mattress retailer Keetsa back in 2007 and since then has learned the ins and outs of WordPress having created a series of popular blogs herself including the #1 vegetarian blog at the time – Groovy Vegetarian. She sold this blog along with many other of her properties and has since gone on to build a successful web content business with many top online clients.
She now earns a full time living writing for the web as a freelancer with both blogging and guest blogging. At one point she held the top spot in Google for the term “guest blogging service” and as such gained many clients who sought her services. As you may or may not know guest blogging is a component of SEO and is a marketing activity pursued by website and blog owners to rank well in search. Missy excels in this area and as such has quite the roster of clients who continue to seek her services out.
Aside from her web content business, she also wrote a fun Kindle book (Super Blogga) which can be found on Amazon that has all the blogging tips she has learned along her journey. Feel free to have a look if you need help with your blog. She plans to write more Kindle books, as this is an area she has a great deal of interest in. She hopes to have at least two more books out in the next coming months. (one of the proposed titles is noted below).
However Missy is primarily known for her blogging services, so if you have questions on how blogging or guest blogging can help your small business website, your Facebook page or anything else on the web; do reach out to Missy with your query. She will be more than happy to chat with you and consult on how best to proceed with this web marketing method.
To connect with Missy Diaz on her various social media channels, see her accounts below.
Some of her most popular articles, include:
- 100 Blogs To Visit Before You Die (Soon to Be Made Into A Book)
- 4 Foolproof Traffic Ideas For Any Blog (Even Yours)
- 50 Ways to Use Vine To Promote Your Store
A few of her Popular Guest Blog Posts:
- 3 Smart Ways To Market Your Restaurant on Pinterest
- Seven Smart Tips for New Business Blog Owners
- 4 Good Loyalty Apps for Facebook Pages
- Fun iPad Accessories for Gamers and Geeks
- The Many Health And Fitness Benefits of Avocados
Connect With Missy Diaz on Her Various Social Media Channels:
- Connect with him on: Twitter
- Connect with him on: Facebook
- Connect with him on: Google Plus
- Connect with him on: LinkedIn
You Might Also Like
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips