Yes! I’m one year old today as a blogger. I vividly remember 21st of August 2012 when I took an unshakable decision to blog. It’s been 12 months of learning and sharing.
I was a no body at writing. I had no idea what it is to be a blogger. During these 12 months, I have learned a lot, come in contact with many nice people, I have earned money and grown up in many dimensions.
I want to thank you, my readers and friends who have made this blog what it is. I might not have been listed among the first 10. But I know, with you around, one day, it will be there.
I appreciate your comments, shares, likes, tweets, google+ and all you did to give me a lift. Some of you clicked a link on this blog and bought a product which gave me a commission. Some clicked on Adsense ads. Others bought my products. Some paid me directly to post. Some bought ad space. All these actions put money in my pocket. I practically felt what it means to make money blogging.
Over $7000 from this blog alone this first year is a great achievement to me, a starter and newbie. Many have blogged for years but did not see half of this amount.
7886 approved comments, 157 posts (Average of 13 posts per month) and 131 Spam comments
Now, though I have known so many wonderful bloggers I can’t list them here. I want to shout out to these few who inspired and gave me a lift in the very beginning. If I’m a blogger today, it’s thanks to their actions. In no specific order, we have:
- Ileane Smith of BasicBlogTips
- Brian Belfitt of Blogengage
- Justin Germino the DragonBlogger
- Kiesha Easley of We blog Better
- Deborah Anderson of SocialWebCafe
I know I have read many blogs that have been of huge help but these guys have had a personal touch with me on chat, mails, etc, providing direct help, tips and advice.
My friends are just so many and awesome, beyond what I can list here. However, I got to learn so much from Adrienne Smith. I downloaded a copy of her free ebook and learned so much on relationship building. Get your copy too.
A special shout out to Harleena who constantly shares my posts on social media. Since we became friends, she’s been faithful to this action. I do recognize that. This includes Lisa, Adrienne, Sue, Theodore, etc
I have a gift for you
Some days back, I wrote this post about TweetLow. It’s a wonderful place to get retweeted and followed. Early this morning, I spoke with the creator, Efoghor Joseph Ezie about giving out free 50000 retweet and follow credits to celebrate today with me. I’m excited he said yes.
Joseph went ahead and created the coupon code EMFASTINCOME to help you get 2500 free credits. So this will only be active for the first 20 users.
How to claim your free gift
Go to TweetLow.com and signup with Twitter
Click “Free Credits“
Copy the coupon code above and paste in the form as shown below and click “Get the Points”
Now let’s celebrate
Do you have a gift for me? Let’s talk in the comment box. Use the sharing buttons below to announce this event on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, BlogEngage, LinkedIn, etc. I’ll be grateful
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!
- Submit 100% Unique Content on Kingged & Enjoy Massive-Exposure
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare