Hi everyone, I’m excited to bring on board one very interested starter. This guy is the first blogger I’m meeting in my country that means business.
As a matter of fact, he’s benefiting from my free coaching service. I met him just about 1 month ago and he has been able to put up an impressive blog.
Meet Ngah Benoit
articles. As a young adventures Cameroonian with the mind of an entrepreneur, he learned and started designing websites for himself and clients at a very tender age, with the aim of living the life of an internet entrepreneur. He came up with the idea of Africanculture.tk, a website where he talked about African culture and tradition while in high school. He latter designed Comedyblow.tk, a platform where comedians could share their jokes on daily bases during his first year in College. He made several mistakes while developing and managing this sites which made him find himself in a situation with only one choice of shutting down the sites.
This never made him give up on his dreams but made him more determined to do something bigger and better. One of the lessons he learned was that for a site to become successful online, it must have a reasonable amount of traffic. He latter becoming passionate about love and relationships, and started a small Facebook group (love clinic) which as of today has over 2500 members. This group was aimed at helping others succeed with their relationship and he also needed to get the attention of people with this group before lunch of the Love and Relationship Platform. While being the administrator of the group, he spent some time coding the love platform and met me (EnstineMuki), six months later. I inspired and motivated him to start a blog as part of his Love and Relationship Platform. Two weeks later, his blog loveklinicblog.com was born.
He talks about Love and Relationship issues and also has a section for interviews where he lets others to have their say. Though just about one month old, his blog gets a reasonable amount of traffic and his posts go viral on social medias like Facebook where most of his traffic comes from.
As of now, he has written one guest post on ComLuv on the topic Discovering the secrets to the best romantic date ever, which was published on comluv.com and intends writing more in the future. His passion for love and relationships has made him very determined to help others through his blog by writing high quality articles which readers can learn from.
When he’s not writing articles, he is playing with codes and also working on the Love and Relationship platform which he intends lunching in February 2014. He is very determined to help others redefine love and grow better relationship.
Some Recommended Articles on Benoit’s Blog
- Infatuation Vs Love
- Finding Mr. Right
- How To Get Over Your Ex
- December Love, You are Your Santa Claus!
Some Interviews on Benoit’s Blog
- Interview with SahndraFonDufe – The importance of an apology
- Interview with AdamuMelo: The first time he fell in Love
Connect with Ngah Benoit
You Might Also Like
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- Authority Bloggers: 5 Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know
- 7 Tips for Blogging Success – #6 Is Often Ignored By Everyone
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is a Great Internet Marketing Tool
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!