Another week rolls by in the blogging arena. This week, I present to you another blogger. It’s none other than Shalu Sharma. I am excited to introduce to you my friend Shalu. She’s a mum, a wife, a social media enthusiast, an author and a travel blogger with a difference. She is a blogger who loves to speak her mind; be it politics, about crimes against women or just about anything else you can think of.
Meet Shalu Sharma
Shalu came to the lime light when she started her social networking site called YouBihar.com, a forum about her native place of Bihar (India). She realized that there was a communication gap among the people of her state of Bihar hence she started her forum YouBihar and now it has more than 13,000 members and is today one of the most authoritative sites on Bihar.
She also happens to be a travel blogger providing travel tips to those travelling to India. She started travelling with her husband mainly in India and then to other countries around the world. Some of the destinations she has traveled include numerous places in India, Nepal, UAE, Canada, Egypt, Great Britain, Israel, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, France, Turkey and Spain.
It was then when she realized that she could be blogging about travelling. She gathered that there were many travel sites that were giving out travel information on India but nonetheless she decided to start her very own despite the stiff competition. She registered a domain name ShaluSharma.com and stated blogging on travel tips for India. Today, her blog stands as one of the most comprehensive travel guides on India. She’s straightforward; she’s direct and minces no words when it comes to providing travel tips. She likes to describe her travel blog as; honest ‘no fluff’ information and travelling guide on India.
Large part of her online activities now consist of blogging on her travel blog, creating travel guides, guest posting, providing SEO services, content writing for her clients, moderating her forum and looking at various ways to make money on line.
Other than blogging, tweeting and facebooking, she likes cooking and watching Bollywood movies. She is definitely one fearless blogger and someone to follow. She’s attractive, unique and loves to speak her mind. Find her on ShaluSharma.com.
Yes! Shalus has written books that are currently being sold on amazon. Check these out and grab your copies:
- How to start a travel blog and make money
- India Travel Survival Guide For Women
- Essential Hindi Words And Phrases For Travelers To India
Some recommended articles on Shalu’s blog
- Top chicken dishes of India
- What to buy in India
- How to wear a saree
- My top 8 unforgettable moments in India
- My Indian breakfast, lunch and dinner
Some of her guest posts on other blogs
- Top 10 Destinations in India by Shalu Sharma - On Trivago
- Indian Street Food – On Thrillophilia
- Important Travel Tips for India from a Local – On Flipnomad
Shalu on Social Media
Engage with Shalu
Time to engage with Shalu! Ask her questions in the comment box below, visit her blog and social media profiles, share this post on your social media to give her more exposure.
You Might Also Like
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?