Every blogger wants to be successful. Whether you are blogging full or part time, there will be no need blogging if you know your end is failure. The main reason you do all you do is to hit success at the end.
For those of you who were already in the industry by the end of 2011, I’m sure your ambitions and wishes for 2012 were high. If you added hard work to your wishes, I won’t be wrong to believe that you have achieved some success by now.
Becoming a successful blogger in 2013!
If you want more success in 2013, you must sit and look back and ask yourself these 2 questions:
- Where did I fail in 2012?
- Where did I get good results in 2012?
A closer look into your works and strategies in 2012 will provide enough data for 2013. If you got some success in 2012, that’s indication that you can be more successful in 2013.
NB: Failing to plan is planning to Fail.
These few questions may help you come out with 2012′s success points that can be rinsed and repeated for greater success in 2013:
- Did I publish my link somewhere that brought in more exposure and traffic?
- What strategies did I activate that brought in more Facebook likes and Twitter Followers?
- How many groups did I join on Facebook?
- Did I sign up to any community that helped my blog with more traffic?
- Did I attend any blogging live event?
- Did I host a contest or Giveaway on my blog?
- Was I fully involved in commenting on other related blogs?
- Did I really guest post on other blogs?
- Did I help someone start a blogging journey?
- How many articles did I publish a week?
- How did I get ideas for blog posts?
- Did I associate myself with the right people?
- How much did I spend on my blog and what was the return ?
- Did I have the right plugins and theme?
- What was my SEO strategy?
I’m sure these and many more questions will help.
Now, here is what I think for 2013…
- Get CommentLuv Premium if you don’t have it already. This will surely bring a change on your blog in 2013.
- If you are just starting or struggling to get your blog noticed, check out this post and possibly grab Kiesha’s Game-Plan.
- Sign up and be active on bloggers.com and quora.com. These will help you build more relationship and get more traffic.
- If you want to dominate Twitter this year 2013, be sure to join JustRetweet and EasyRetweet. These are all free.
- Make sure your blog is secured. There are going to be more bad guys this year 2013.
- Be sure to read, comment and share others’ articles. That’s surely going to get you noticed.
- Write for other blogs in your niche (Guest Posting). You get more exposure and traffic.
- Be regular in posting relevant and helpful contents on your blog.
- Get the right tools.
- Sign up and be active on blogging communities like BlogEngage.
- Start building a list.
- Attract more popular bloggers to your blog.
- Be calm and patient.
Don’t be discouraged if 2012 was that bad year for you. Just give 2013 a try. Don’t identify with the weak who abandon. If others can make it, you too can be a successful blogger in 2013 and beyond.
Now, I’d like to hear from you. Comment below and add your thoughts. I’m sure your friends will also like to read this. Please share with them on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions