In the last couple of days, Facebook has rolled out various updates relevant to each segment of its user base. As a blogger, you must be using Facebook Profile and Pages for engagement and networking.
Here is the lowdown on recent Facebook updates.
1. Better Login Control System
This is targeted towards third-party mobile app developers who access your Facebook profile. As per the recent update, the mobile app developers have to seek another layer of permission from you before sharing your information with Facebook. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- MUST SEE: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Ot
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- Submit 100% Unique Content on Kingged & Enjoy Massive-Exposure
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services