In the last couple of days, Facebook has rolled out various updates relevant to each segment of its user base. As a blogger, you must be using Facebook Profile and Pages for engagement and networking.
Here is the lowdown on recent Facebook updates.
1. Better Login Control System
This is targeted towards third-party mobile app developers who access your Facebook profile. As per the recent update, the mobile app developers have to seek another layer of permission from you before sharing your information with Facebook. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- MUST SEE: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Ot
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- Make Money on the Web Ideas: What You Should Know
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare