In the last couple of days, Facebook has rolled out various updates relevant to each segment of its user base. As a blogger, you must be using Facebook Profile and Pages for engagement and networking.
Here is the lowdown on recent Facebook updates.
1. Better Login Control System
This is targeted towards third-party mobile app developers who access your Facebook profile. As per the recent update, the mobile app developers have to seek another layer of permission from you before sharing your information with Facebook. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- 3 Truths To Understanding Successful Internet Marketing
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare
- All Hail The King! Kingged.com Reviewed
- Invest In Kingged.com, Get Paid Weekly or Monthly [20% ROI]… Without Doing Anyt