In the last couple of days, Facebook has rolled out various updates relevant to each segment of its user base. As a blogger, you must be using Facebook Profile and Pages for engagement and networking.
Here is the lowdown on recent Facebook updates.
1. Better Login Control System
This is targeted towards third-party mobile app developers who access your Facebook profile. As per the recent update, the mobile app developers have to seek another layer of permission from you before sharing your information with Facebook. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- What is the Purpose of Your Blog? Why Your Answer Matters A Lot!
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- 3 Key Things To Keep In Mind When Guest Blogging