In the last couple of days, Facebook has rolled out various updates relevant to each segment of its user base. As a blogger, you must be using Facebook Profile and Pages for engagement and networking.
Here is the lowdown on recent Facebook updates.
1. Better Login Control System
This is targeted towards third-party mobile app developers who access your Facebook profile. As per the recent update, the mobile app developers have to seek another layer of permission from you before sharing your information with Facebook. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- 3 Methods You MUST Avoid In Making Money Online
- Noteworthy Role Of The Best Keywords For SEO In Blogging
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- How Much Is a Squeeze Page Worth?
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services
- Make Money on the Web Ideas: What You Should Know