The digital marketing platform is currently dominated by the big three – social media, SEO and content. It’s not a secret that SEO has emerged as a strong force in the past few years, a development that is giving content marketers sleepless nights. Questions are now being raised as to whether content is still King or if it lost the spot to SEO. Today your content can only work with SEO if it adheres to the ever changing rules of the game that are set by SEO.
Indeed, the role of content as an inbound marketing tactic can never be underestimated. There is really no better way a business can deliver genuine information that meets the exact needs of its customers if not by content tactics. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- 5 Reasons To Be Addicted To Content Marketing
- Submit 100% Unique Content on Kingged & Enjoy Massive-Exposure
- Top Branding and Graphic Design Hacks for Newbies
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare