The digital marketing platform is currently dominated by the big three – social media, SEO and content. It’s not a secret that SEO has emerged as a strong force in the past few years, a development that is giving content marketers sleepless nights. Questions are now being raised as to whether content is still King or if it lost the spot to SEO. Today your content can only work with SEO if it adheres to the ever changing rules of the game that are set by SEO.
Indeed, the role of content as an inbound marketing tactic can never be underestimated. There is really no better way a business can deliver genuine information that meets the exact needs of its customers if not by content tactics. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- 7 Tips for Blogging Success – #6 Is Often Ignored By Everyone
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!