How much traffic do you get from social media to your blogs? Or What percentage of your traffic comes from social ? The truth is social media is a considerable source of referral traffic today. Many blogs and businesses have understood this and no one wants to be left behind. However, is it possible to maintain a constant flow of this traffic while you are away?
With apps like JustRetweet, EasyRetweet, TraffUp, etc, it’s becoming relatively easy to fetch traffic from Twitter, Facebook and Google+. However, in this post, I’m not talking about these traffic tools that require some manual action to get results from them. I want us to quickly look at how you can keep posting your blog posts to Facebook, Twitter while you are away. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!