How much traffic do you get from social media to your blogs? Or What percentage of your traffic comes from social ? The truth is social media is a considerable source of referral traffic today. Many blogs and businesses have understood this and no one wants to be left behind. However, is it possible to maintain a constant flow of this traffic while you are away?
With apps like JustRetweet, EasyRetweet, TraffUp, etc, it’s becoming relatively easy to fetch traffic from Twitter, Facebook and Google+. However, in this post, I’m not talking about these traffic tools that require some manual action to get results from them. I want us to quickly look at how you can keep posting your blog posts to Facebook, Twitter while you are away. [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- Syndicate Your Posts on Kingged & Enjoy Much More Exposure
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- 10 Ways To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation