Site speed is one of the 200 Google web search ranking factors. This underlines the need to seriously consider and give importance to any attempt at reducing the load time of our blogs. If you want to rank higher on SERP, you should pay attention to your blog speed.
While relevance remains an important ranking factor, Google does not neglect speed. The reason is that if it ranks slow sites, people will use it less for search. You understand why you must strive to increase the load speed of your blog? [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- MUST SEE: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Ot
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- 3 Methods You MUST Avoid In Making Money Online
- Get Paid $60 – $600+ To Put Kingged.com Widget On Your Blog
- Submit 100% Unique Content on Kingged & Enjoy Massive-Exposure
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?