Site speed is one of the 200 Google web search ranking factors. This underlines the need to seriously consider and give importance to any attempt at reducing the load time of our blogs. If you want to rank higher on SERP, you should pay attention to your blog speed.
While relevance remains an important ranking factor, Google does not neglect speed. The reason is that if it ranks slow sites, people will use it less for search. You understand why you must strive to increase the load speed of your blog? [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips