Site speed is one of the 200 Google web search ranking factors. This underlines the need to seriously consider and give importance to any attempt at reducing the load time of our blogs. If you want to rank higher on SERP, you should pay attention to your blog speed.
While relevance remains an important ranking factor, Google does not neglect speed. The reason is that if it ranks slow sites, people will use it less for search. You understand why you must strive to increase the load speed of your blog? [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- Are There Signs That Indicate You Are A Bad Blogger?
- 6 Action Steps To Online Success With Free Traffic Strategies
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- Invest In Kingged.com, Get Paid Weekly or Monthly [20% ROI]… Without Doing Anyt
- Huge Opportunity: Offer Mobile Friendly Website Creation
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is a Great Internet Marketing Tool