Site speed is one of the 200 Google web search ranking factors. This underlines the need to seriously consider and give importance to any attempt at reducing the load time of our blogs. If you want to rank higher on SERP, you should pay attention to your blog speed.
While relevance remains an important ranking factor, Google does not neglect speed. The reason is that if it ranks slow sites, people will use it less for search. You understand why you must strive to increase the load speed of your blog? [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- Why Blogging Is Bad For You – Shocking Truths Revealed!
- Kingged.com Review: Why You Want To Be Active On Kingged.com
- Why Only 2 per cent of Bloggers Earn Money? Finally Secret Revealed
- Is This The Absolutely Best Social Sharing Automation Tool? It Just May Be!
- Authority Bloggers: 5 Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare
- Kingged.com Marketplace Helps You Make Money Selling Your Products and Services