Site speed is one of the 200 Google web search ranking factors. This underlines the need to seriously consider and give importance to any attempt at reducing the load time of our blogs. If you want to rank higher on SERP, you should pay attention to your blog speed.
While relevance remains an important ranking factor, Google does not neglect speed. The reason is that if it ranks slow sites, people will use it less for search. You understand why you must strive to increase the load speed of your blog? [Read more...]
You Might Also Like
- What Is The Best Time To Monetize Your Blog?
- How to Increase Facebook Likes – Organic Tips
- 5 Ways To Make Money Online – You Haven’t Tried #4!
- 4 Reasons why Kingged.com is a Boon for Bloggers
- Let Kingged.com Help Your Blog Make Money… With Ease!
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?