Hello and welcome to this week’s blogger of the week. As usual, this week, we have a well respected blogger who is beginning to create a name for himself. Tim has been blogging for a year and some months but his results are worth years. I think this is the kind of smart and hard working blogger I always wanted to hook up with. Somehow, I don’t care much about longevity. I care more about results and Tim’s are very attractive.
Meet Tim Bonner
Tim Bonner started blogging in May 2012 and is the creator of Tim-Bonner.com. As a Stay At Home Dad, he decided that blogging may be a way to connect with others online, to earn an income from home and also be a separate focus from looking after his kids.
He invites others to join him on his blogging journey and shares what he learns along the way. His passion is to help other bloggers with their own blogging journey. He’s particularly interested in finding new and alternative products and services which are of benefit to his readers.
Tim writes about all aspects of blogging; from tips on blogging itself, to social media and traffic generation as well as covering SEO, WordPress and affiliate marketing. If he’s learnt about it and it can help others then he covers it on his blog!
The aspects he most enjoys about blogging is getting to know other like-minded people and becoming part of a greater blogging community. He also loves to research things and always aims to explain the more complex things he discovers in simpler terms, making them easier to understand for everyone.
Recently, Tim has also started working on building niche blogs to diversify his online income. He’s had success with his blog, PottyTrainHelp.com and aims to expand on this by building further niche blogs and sharing his experiences and knowledge with others.
- Does Getting Blog Comments Matter?
- CSS For Beginners: Where Do You Start?
- Google Penalty Checker – See How You’re Affected
- How To Encourage Your Visitors To Stay
- What Are The Advantages Of Blogging?
Social Media Links
Tim’s free ebook: 10 Practical Tips For Blogging Success
Whether you’ve just starting your blog or are a seasoned blogger, there are a few things you need
to consider to make your blog a better place for you and your visitors. In this, Tim shares a few hints and tips with you that I hope you will find useful
Go to Tim’s blog and download your free copy
Interact with Tim
Time to interact with Tim. Visit his blog and social media links. Ask him question or share your thoughts in the comment box below. Give Tim a lift by sharing this post on social media.
You Might Also Like
- How To Blog – 6 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging
- See How Easily You Can Wine and Dine with Influential Bloggers!
- MUST SEE: Kingged.com Gets Your Post Read By CNN, Mashable, HuffingtonPost, & Ot
- Invest $1,000 In Kingged.com, Get Paid $1,300 [30% ROI]… Without Doing Anything
- Best games to play when you have 5 minutes to spare
- [Kingged Will Help] What Do You Want at 20% – 100% discount?